- Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
What is Cosmetic Urology?
Cosmetic urology is a branch of urology focused on improving the aesthetic appearance and functionality of the male genitalia.
What procedures are involved in Cosmetic Urology?
The main procedures involved in Cosmetic urology are;
- Circumcision: This is the surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis (skin covering the tip of the penis).
- Penile Augmentation or Penile Lengthening: This procedure is for men uncomfortable with the length of their penis. It is achieved via different surgical techniques or the use of silicon implants.
- Scrotoplasty (Scrotal lift or Ventral Phalloplasty): this procedure is used to reduce and rejuvenate the lax or excess skin hanging from the scrotum.
- Penile Girth Enhancement: this procedure is used to increase the width and circumference of the shaft to enhance sexual performance.
- Buried or Hidden Penis Repair: this procedure is for adult male clients who are seeing their penises shorten or being hidden by their bodies. In this case, no actual length is lost.
- Peyronie’s Disease: curved or bent penis that was caused by fibrous scar tissue following trauma or injury to the appendage.
What are the side effects of these procedures?
These cosmetic urolology procedures are minor day procedures, however, bruising, discomfort and swelling are common post procedure. Specific side effects would be discussed with you during your consultation depending on the procedure to be done.
What is the downtime and When do I expect to see results?
Depending on the procedure and varying individual factors, it may take 1-4 weeks to fully heal and return to normal life and sexual activities.