The common saying “Black Don’t Crack” is true, however, if you don’t take care of your skin, your black would CRACK! This applies to all skin colour, race and gender. Genetics can play a role on how your skin looks but you must also play your own role to maintain your ‘good’ skin.
- Stay hydrated
- Get enough sleep at night (~8 hours)
- Pay attention to your diet and exercise
- Always use sun protection
- Pay attention to your hair styles and hair products
- Improve your air quality
- Stop habits that are harmful to your skin
- Follow a skincare routine that addresses your skin’s needs.
Wondering how the above all play a role? Look out for our next post! In the meantime, you can check our previous articles for skincare tips.