What is Hydra dermabrasion and why the fuss about it?
Hydra dermabrasion is the latest innovation in advanced skincare technology, effortlessly and painlessly exfoliating the skin without the use of hard crystals or abrasive wands while simultaneously infusing medicinal products dermally.
Hydra dermabrasion utilizes a high velocity of water along with oxygen, striking it against the skin to provide a deep exfoliation and skin rejuvenation resulting in the gentle removal of dead skin cells. Hydra dermabrasion uses vortex technology to not only cleanse and exfoliate but to also extract, hydrate and treat the skin’s specific requirements at the same time. Leaving the skin looking brighter, smoother, rejuvenated, and healthier. Feeling softer immediately after the procedure.
How does Hydra-dermabrasion work?
Using a powerful wand with a silicon tip, vacuum suction is delivered to the skin carrying water, specific serums, alpha & beta hydroxyl acids to loosen dead skin cells, sebum and impurities, lifting them away gently while hydrating the skin simultaneously.
The abrasive silicon tip then exfoliates and gently extracts impurities including blackheads and whiteheads, vacuuming them away.
The clean and exfoliated skin is very receptive and absorbs maximally any treatments applied thereafter. Specific anti-oxidants, anti-aging, anti-blemish, anti-acne and many other specific treatments are then applied after the procedure for better penetration and results.
This is not a simple facial, it is a professionally-administered, invigorating, advanced and medical-grade skin treatment that can change your skin forever!
When can Hydra dermabrasion be used and what are it’s benefits?
- Can be used in all skin types: Dry skin, oily skin, aging skin, sensitive skin
- Can be used on all skin tones
- Superior and faster results than regular facials
- Immediate, visible results with no irritation
- Deep facial cleansing and exfoliation
- Deep, long lasting skin hydration
- Deep infusion of specific treatments: anti-acne, anti-aging, hyperpigmentation, other special treatments
- Painless & effortless extractions
- Skin rejuvenation & resurfacing with smoothening of fine lines
- Brighter looking skin
- Increased production of collagen
- CARBON DIOXIDE (C02) LASER TREATMENTS
- CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) LASER VAGINAL REJUVENATION
- CHEMICAL PEELS
- COSMETIC FILLERS
- DIAMOND MICRODERMABRASION
- FRACTIONAL RADIOFREQUENCY
- HYDRA DERMABRASION
- HYDRAFACIAL MD TREATMENT
- HYPERHIDROSIS TREATMENT
- IINTENSE PULSE LIGHT (IPL)
- INTRAVENOUS (IV) THERAPY
- LASER HAIR REMOVAL
- O-SHOT TREATMENT
- PLATELET RICH PLASMA
- Q-SWITCHED NDYAG LASER HYPERPIGMENTATION TREATMENT
- QUIT SMOKING PROGRAM
- RADIOFREQUENCY (RF) MICRONEEDLING
- SPIDER VEINS
- THE SKIN101 MEDSPA TREATMENTS
- TATTOO REMOVAL
- THE SKIN101 WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
- ULTRASONIC CATIVATION & RADIO FREQUENCY
Our Clinic Director
Dr Hilda Ashio Titiloye